Atmosphere and attitude; they matter.
The Lokal is a one-of-a-kind development that’s built around the universal principle that good food and beer plus good company equals a good time. In this concept, we hope to capture the energy, personality, and pride in product of established urban spots and translate it to the suburban setting of Greenfield. Featuring scratch eateries and craft breweries, what makes The Lokal truly unique is the multifunction, multi-season communal space where people can catch a concert, hold an event, or just hang out together.
See? Good things happen when you go Lokal.
Lokation. Lokation. Lokation.
Grab a Bite. Grab a Beer.
THE LOKAL STATS
Within a 10-minute drive for:
- > 282,000 consumers – that’s enough people to sell out Miller Park 7 times over!
- > 120,000 households
- Average household income: $67,000
Wow! We really are Lokal:
- 13 minutes from Downtown Milwaukee
- 10 minutes from Tosa Village
- 10 minutes from General Mitchell International Airport
- 13 minutes from Brookfield
- 14 minutes from Miller Park
Lokate where your customer is already dining and spending:
- Over $300 million in annual restaurant expenditures
- 53% spent at full-service restaurants
Did someone say traffic?
- 162,500 vehicles daily
- Easy access at adjacent I-894, Layton Avenue, 84th Street, and Layton Avenue
- Prime visibility and positioning at highly trafficked corner
The Lokal at 84South; What more can we say?
84South is a nearly 50-acre, first-ring suburban, transit-oriented, highly architected, pedestrian friendly, mixed-use development with more than 200,000 projected trips per week. Newly constructed from the ground up, 84South represents the transformation of 43 strategically located parcels into a cohesive, highly vibrant, live-work-play environment. Check out our impressive roster of best-in-class users including Aurora Health Care, Kohl’s, Total Wine & More, Portillo’s, and Fresh Thyme Farmer’s Market.
So How Are We Doing So Far ?
200,000 Projected Site Trips/Week
268 Residential Units in 2018
Over 1000 Jobs
Six Categories of Uses
Yeah, we're killing it.
Oh yeah, we also just won 2017 Judges Choice Award for development, but who's keeping score?
"More than a quarter million folks within 5 miles are searching for that authentic, local place to hang out. Greenfield is the place where it's happening. Check out the numbers."
- Mayor, Michael Neitzke
(kick-ass) Broker? Scratch food guru? Craft beverage purveyor?
If so, and you want to be part of The Lokal, give us a call:
Mid-America Real Estate